Who are we?
In the field of orthopedic surgery, manufacturers are increasingly demanding solutions to collect data and meet the challenges of patient health and inventory management. SMADE provides smart tracking solutions integrated into surgical trays that transmit key data to our platform (S-HUB), to enable faster inventory controls, smoother operations, better regulatory compliance and increased patient safety.
The Product Manager mission at SMADE
You will be the voice of the customer, placed at the center of exchanges between both business and technical teams to collect users’ feedback and express them for S-HUB development. Your role will be cross-functional at SMADE, you will be in charge of solutions roadmap refinement, product campaigns thinking and planning.
Be the garant of the user voice within the BD team :
- Supervise the collective effort for user voice collection across SMADERS (onboarding specialist, business development, customer success)
- Pilot the discovery phase in order to improve user journeys and create user journey maps
- Gather, interpret and discuss S-HUB users’ feedback and findings from discovery phase and highlight ROI
- Pilot tracking utilization to provide feedback to business and solution teams
- Draw your conclusions and recommendations from the above and share with all stakeholders within the BD team
- Supervise the roadmap prioritization effort to ensure next features provide most value to customers
Take the user voice to the Solutions Team :
- Supervise the cross-team BD x Solution discussions
- Be the garant of Solutions teams’ understanding of client needs and user voice
- Participate in delivery wrap up and sprints reviews
- Keep track of implementation progress by Solutions team and report to BD team on a continuous basis
What you’ll need
- Master degree in a business school or university in product management, innovative business or entrepreneurship
- Strong experience (3-4 years) in Project Management and/or Product Management in a tech company (SaaS)
- English fluency is a high requirement (both oral and written)
- Natural leader and storyteller, excellent communicator with writing and presentation skills, like to convince and highlight product’s value to the market
- Think outside of the box, creative and suggest proactive recommendations
- Curious, real interest in new technologies, MedTech innovations and the health industry
Nice to have :
- Product Owner background and/or technical experience
- Marketing background
- Past experience in a start-up / early stage and high growth environment
- Knowledge and practice of agile methodologies
How to become a SMADER ?
You are at the right place if you set high standards for yourself, if you are a passionate person, if you like innovation and challenges, if you are enthusiastic, curious and have an entrepreneurship spirit, if you are a challenger who takes initiative and if you are solution-oriented.
...a flexible way of working oriented on innovative and challenging projects. An opportunity to be part of pillars of an innovative MedTech startup which will change the orthopedic market. The chance to work with a passionate team, artists in their expertise ✨